Risk management by the Basel Committee: Evaluating progress made from the 1988 Basel Accord to recent developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Risk management by the Basel Committee: evaluating progress made from the 1988 Basel Accord to recent developments," MPRA Paper 26365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Risk Management by the Basel Committee: Evaluating Progress made from the 1988 Basel Accord to Recent Developments," MPRA Paper 10051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Saidenberg & Til Schuermann & May, "undated". "The New Basel Capital Accord and Questions for Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-14, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simona E. Cociuba, 2009. "Seeking stability: what's next for banking regulation?," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 4(apr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:10:y:2013:i:4:p:91-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balogh Peter & BOLOCAN DRAGOS-MIHAIL, 2010. "The Management Of Credit Risk According To Internal Ratings- Based Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 665-671, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; Hedging; Liquidity; Financial institutions;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:18:y:2010:i:4:p:305-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.