Edited ethics: corporate governance and Kant's philosophy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Liberty, Unanimity and Rights," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 217-245, August.
- Clelia L. Rossi, 2010. "Compliance: an over-looked business strategy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(10), pages 816-831, August.
- Elena Demidenko & Patrick McNutt, 2010. "The ethics of enterprise risk management as a key component of corporate governance," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(10), pages 802-815, August.
- Xavier Duran & Patrick McNutt, 2010. "Kantian ethics within transaction cost economics," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(10), pages 755-763, August.
- Binmore, Ken, 2005. "Natural Justice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195178111, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shkendije Himaj, 2014. "Corporate Governance in Banks and its Impact on Risk and Performance: Review of Literature on the Selected Governance Mechanisms," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 3(3), pages 53-85.
- Benjamin Mwanzia Mulili & Dr. Peter Wong, 2011. "Corporate Governance Practices in Developing Countries: The Case for Kenya," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(1), pages 14-27, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Corporate governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijsepp:v:37:y:2010:i:10:p:741-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .