Higher educated workers: better jobs but less satisfied?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blázquez, Maite & Herrarte, Ainhoa & Llorente-Heras, Raquel, 2018. "Competencies, occupational status, and earnings among European university graduates," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 16-34.
- Inmaculada García-Mainar & Víctor M. Montuenga-Gómez, 2020.
"Over-Qualification and the Dimensions of Job Satisfaction,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 147(2), pages 591-620, January.
- Inmaculada García-Mainar & Victor M. Montuenga-Gómez, 2017. "Over-qualification and dimensions of job satisfaction," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
- Enzo Valentini, 2012. "Giving Voice To Employees And Spreading Information Within The Firm: The Manner Matters," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(4), pages 1-7, August.
- Haverkamp, Katarzyna & Sölter, Anja & Kröger, Janbernd, 2009. "Humankapitalbildung und Beschäftigungsperspektiven im Handwerk," Göttinger Handwerkswirtschaftliche Studien, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh), volume 79, number 79.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployees; Job satisfaction; Levels of education; Belgium;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:28:y:2007:i:2:p:135-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Virginia Chapman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.emerald.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.