Non-parametric performance measurement of international and Islamic mutual funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Mohammad, Nazeeruddin, 2014. "Matching perception with the reality—Performance of Islamic equity investments," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 175-189.
- Alexakis, Christos & Pappas, Vasileios & Tsikouras, Alexandros, 2017. "Hidden cointegration reveals hidden values in Islamic investments," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 70-83.
- Ho, Catherine Soke Fun & Abd Rahman, Nurul Afiqah & Yusuf, Noor Hafizha Muhamad & Zamzamin, Zaminor, 2014. "Performance of global Islamic versus conventional share indices: International evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 110-121.
- Merdad, Hesham Jamil & Kabir Hassan, M. & Hippler, William J., 2015. "The Islamic risk factor in expected stock returns: an empirical study in Saudi Arabia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 293-314.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intfin:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:3:p:450-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makni, Rania & Benouda, Olfa & Delhoumi, Ezzedine, 2015. "Large scale analysis of Islamic equity funds using a meta-frontier approach with data envelopment analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 324-337.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:55:y:2019:i:c:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Fund management; Unit trusts; Portfolio investment; Islamic mutual funds; Data envelopment analysis; Investment efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:arjpps:v:25:y:2012:i:3:p:208-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.