Using real options to evaluate ethanol plant expansion decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok Mishra & Hisham El-Osta, 2008. "Effect of agricultural policy on succession decisions of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-307, September.
- Ganderton, Philip T. & Brookshire, David S. & McKee, Michael & Stewart, Steve & Thurston, Hale, 2000.
"Buying Insurance for Disaster-Type Risks: Experimental Evidence,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 271-289, May.
- Philip Ganderton & David Brookshire & Michael McKee & Steve Stewart & Hale Thurston, 2000. "Buying Insurance for Disaster-Type Risks: Experimental Evidence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 271-289, May.
- Bruce J. Sherrick & Peter J. Barry & Paul N. Ellinger & Gary D. Schnitkey, 2004. "Factors Influencing Farmers' Crop Insurance Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 103-114.
- Minna Väre, 2006. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Retirement," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Marcel A.P.M. van Asseldonk & Miranda P.M. Meuwissen & Ruud B.M. Huirne, 2002. "Belief in Disaster Relief and the Demand for a Public-Private Insurance Program," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 196-207.
- Novak, James L. & Gentle, Paul F. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Keefe, Alison M., 2005. "Farmers and Social Security Reform," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2).
- Ayal Kimhi & Ramon Lopez, 1999. "A Note on Farmers' Retirement and Succession Considerations: Evidence from a Household Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 154-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2015.
"Co-firing coal with wood pellets for U.S. electricity generation: A real options analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 106-116.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, E. Wetzstein, 2014. "Assessing the feasibility of cofiring wood pellets with coal for electricity generation: A real option analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162484, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Azadeh, Ali & Vafa Arani, Hamed, 2016. "Biodiesel supply chain optimization via a hybrid system dynamics-mathematical programming approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 383-403.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2010. "Biography: Kiyosi Itô and his influence on the study of agricultural finance and economics," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 5-20, May.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:434-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan, 2014.
"Uncertainty, Irreversibility, and Investment in Second-Generation Biofuels,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
179201, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan, 2014. "Uncertainty, Irreversibility, And Investment In Second-Generation Biofuels," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170604, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Comparison of the investment behavior of Kazakhstani and German farmers: An experimental approach,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125218, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Comparison of the investment behavior of Kazakhstani and German farmers: An experimental approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124650, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Awudu, Iddrisu & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic production planning for a biofuel supply chain under demand and price uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 189-196.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy technology; Liquid fuels; Agricultural products; Options markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.