The Costs of Critical Commentary in Economics Journals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Paul & Papanek, Gustav F, 1984. "Faculty Ratings of Major Economics Departments by Citations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 225-230, March.
- Daniel B. Klein & Eric Chiang, 2004. "The Social Science Citation Index: A Black Boxâ€”with an Ideological Bias?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(1), pages 134-165, April.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 77-88.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & Frederick De Worken-Eley III & James E. McClure, 2005. "Decline in Critical Commentary, 1963â€“2004," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 355-361, August.
- Whaples, Robert, 2002. "The Supply And Demand Of Economic History: Recent Trends In The Journal Of Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(02), pages 524-532, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan H. HÃ¶ffler, 2014. "Teaching Replication in Quantitative Empirical Economics," Replication Working Papers 2/2014, Institut fÃ¼r Statistik und Ã–konometrie, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t, Georg-August-UniversitÃ¤t GÃ¶ttingen, Replication project.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:3:y:2006:i:2:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.