The Supply And Demand Of Economic History: Recent Trends In The Journal Of Economic History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Waldenström, Daniel & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2012.
"Citation success: Evidence from economic history journal publications,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-104.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2009. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Discussion Papers 10-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Daniel Waldenström & Jacob Weisdorf, 2011. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Papers 0017, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2010. "Citation Success: Evidence from Economic History Journal Publications," Working Paper Series 819, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- Robert Whaples, 2006. "The Costs of Critical Commentary in Economics Journals," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(2), pages 275-282, May.
- Helen Paul, 2015. "Editorial: Women in economic and social history: twenty-fifth anniversary of the Women's Committee of the Economic History Society," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(2), pages 1-17, May.
- Robert A. Margo, 2017. "The Integration of Economic History into Economics," NBER Working Papers 23538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:62:y:2002:i:02:p:524-532_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.