An Empirical Analysis of Trading Volume and Return Volatility Relationship in The Turkish Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamoureux, Christopher G & Lastrapes, William D, 1990. " Heteroskedasticity in Stock Return Data: Volume versus GARCH Effects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 221-229, March.
- Basci, Erdem & Ozyildirim, Suheyla & Aydogan, Kursat, 1996. "A note on price-volume dynamics in an emerging stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 389-400, March.
- Giampiero Gallo & Barbara Pacini, 2000. "The effects of trading activity on market volatility," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 163-175.
- Ferhan Salman, 1999. "Risk-return-volume relationship in an emerging stock market," Discussion Papers 9901, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G & Lastrapes, William D, 1994. "Endogenous Trading Volume and Momentum in Stock-Return Volatility," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 253-260, April.
- Chen, Gong-meng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M, 2001. "The Dynamic Relation between Stock Returns, Trading Volume, and Volatility," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 153-173, August.
More about this item
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:journl:v:6:y:2006:i:2:p:115-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiegetr.html .