Comparando distancias en los mercados financieros mundiales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Çukur, Sadik & Eryiğit, Mehmet & Eryiğit, Resul, 2007. "Cross correlations in an emerging market financial data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 555-564.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Nicolas Vandewalle & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "Taxonomy of Stock Market Indices," Papers cond-mat/0001268, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- Eom, Cheoljun & Oh, Gabjin & Jung, Woo-Sung & Jeong, Hawoong & Kim, Seunghwan, 2009. "Topological properties of stock networks based on minimal spanning tree and random matrix theory in financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 900-906.
- Barthélemy, Marc & Barrat, Alain & Pastor-Satorras, Romualdo & Vespignani, Alessandro, 2005. "Characterization and modeling of weighted networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(1), pages 34-43.
More about this item
Keywordsíndices Financieros. Correlación. Distancias. Árboles de expansión mínima;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ega:rafega:201111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (José Antonio Núñez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emitemx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.