Would Keynes Be a New Keynesian?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990. "A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-1660, December.
- David Colander, 1992. "New Keynesian Economics in Perspective," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 438-448, Fall.
- David Colander, 2008. "Macroeconomic Policy And Collective Action," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0332, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:43:y:2014:i:3:p:70-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne Heise, 2014.
"The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 70-93, July.
- Heise, Arne, 2014. "The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework," MPRA Paper 80024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply; New Keynesian;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:18:y:1992:i:4:p:449-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .