Small Island Nations and Democratic Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dommen, Edward, 1980. "Some distinguishing characteristics of island states," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(12), pages 931-943, December.
- Selwyn, Percy, 1980. "Smallness and islandness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(12), pages 945-951, December.
- Hadenius,Axel, 1992. "Democracy and Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521416856, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2014. "Do island states have better institutions?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 34-60.
- Sverker C. Jagers & Marina Povitkina & Martin Sjöstedt & Aksel Sundström, 2016. "Paradise Islands? Island States and Environmental Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:285:d:66148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldacchino, Godfrey, 2006. "Innovative development strategies from Non-Sovereign Island jurisdictions? A global review of economic policy and governance practices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 852-867, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:2:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .