AIDS Prevention in Zambia: Implications for Social Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Mason, 1997. "Explaining fertility transitions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(4), pages 443-454, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Henrich, Gunter, 2004.
"Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11454, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2004. "Interactions between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Food Security International Development Papers 54046, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thom S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2004. "Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for agricultural policy," Working Papers 04-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Muriuki, Andrew M. & Moss, Tamarah, 2016. "The impact of para-professional social workers and community health care workers in Côte d'Ivoire: Contributions to the protection and social support of vulnerable children in a resource poor country," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 230-237.
- Lofgren, Hans & Thurlow, James & Robinson, Sherman, 2004. "Prospects for growth and poverty reduction i n Zambia, 2001-2015," DSGD discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:1:p:149-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .