Tiny, Poor and War-Torn: Development Policy Challenges for East Timor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
- Armstrong, H W & Read, R, 2000. "Comparing the Economic Performance of Dependent Territories and Sovereign Microstates," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, January.
- Morss, Elliott R., 1984. "Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-470, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richter, Kaspar, 2009. "Changes in Subjective Well-Being in Timor-Leste on the Path to Independence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 371-384, February.
- Patricia Justino & Marinella Leone & Paola Salardi, 2011.
"Education and Conflict Recovery: The Case of Timor Leste,"
HiCN Working Papers
100, Households in Conflict Network.
- Justino, Patricia & Leone, Marinella & Salardi, Paola, 2011. "Education and conflict recovery : the case of Timor Leste," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5774, The World Bank.
- Chaney, Paul, 2016. "Civil Society and Gender Mainstreaming: Empirical Evidence and Theory-Building from Twelve Post-Conflict Countries 2005–15," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 280-294.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:7:p:1137-1156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .