The Economics of Air Pollution Health Risks in Russia: A Case Study of Volgograd
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markandya, A., 1997. "Employment and Environmental Protection: The Tradeoffs in an Economy in Transition," Papers 595, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Aydede, Sema K & Portney, Paul R, 1992. "Rates of Time Preference for Saving Lives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 469-472, May.
- Ostr, Bart & Sanchez, Jose Miguel & Aranda, Carlos & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 1995. "Air pollution and mortality : results from Santiago, Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1453, The World Bank.
- Moore, Michael J. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 1990. "Discounting environmental health risks: New evidence and policy implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 51-62, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natina Yaduma & Mika Kortelainen & Ada Wossink, 2013.
"Estimating Mortality and Economic Costs of Particulate Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 361-387, March.
- N. Yaduma & M. Kortelainen & A. Wossink, 2012. "Estimating Mortality and Economic Costs of Particulate Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1223, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eva Kougea & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated".
"Air Quality Degradation: Can economics help in measuring its welfare effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1129, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Eva Kougea, "undated". "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," DEOS Working Papers 1135, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kougea, Eva, 2011. "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," MPRA Paper 38276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "Tajikistan : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8123, The World Bank.
- Dudek, Dan & Golub, Alexander & Strukova, Elena, 2003. "Ancillary Benefits of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Transitional Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1759-1769, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:10:p:1803-1819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.