Strategies for software exports from developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Correa, Carlos, 1990. "Software industry: An opportunity for Latin America?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1587-1598, November.
- Cane, Alan, 1992. "Information technology and competitive advantage: Lessons from the developed countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1721-1736, December.
- Hon, Wong Seng, 1992. "Exploiting information technology: A case study of Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1817-1828, December.
- Zimmermann, J.B., 1993. "L'industrie du logiciel: de la protection a la normalisation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 93b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Srinivasan, T.G. & Murrell, Kim, 1996. "India in the global economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1681, The World Bank.
- Qiu, Larry D., 2006. "A general equilibrium analysis of software development: Implications of copyright protection and contract enforcement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1661-1682, October.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres, 2002. "The Software and Information Services Sector in Argentina: Pros and Cons of an Inward-Orientated Development Strategy," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:1:p:171-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .