The Botswana share market and its role in financial and economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye, 2009. "The finance-growth nexus in Namibia," MPRA Paper 78418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0800 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott J. Niblock & Panha Heng & Keith Sloan, 2014. "Regional stock markets and the economic development of Southeast Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(1), pages 47-59, May.
- Z. Wang & J. Yang & D. A. Bessler, 2003. "Financial crisis and African stock market integration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 527-533.
- Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 1998. "Stock markets in Africa: Emerging lions or white elephants?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 829-843, May.
- Parmendra Sharma & Eduardo Roca, 2011. "Reâ Designing Financial Systems: A Review of the Role of Stock Markets in Developing Economies," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201120, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Bruce Hearn & Jenifer Piesse, 2008. "Opportunities And Costs Of Portfolio Diversification In Sadc'S Smallest Equity Markets," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 399-426, September.
- MUYAMBIRI, Brian & ODHIAMBO, Nicholas M., 2017.
"The Impact of Financial Development on Investment in Botswana: an ARDL-Bounds Testing Approach,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(2), pages 193-216.
- Muyambiri, Brian & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "The Impact of financial development on investment in Botswana: an ARDL-Bounds testing approach," Working Papers 20164, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer, 2009. "Sector level cost of equity in African financial markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 257-278, December.
- Jacqueline T Irving, 2005. "Regional Integration of Stock Exchanges in Eastern and Southern Africa; Progress and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 05/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruce Hearn & Jenifer Piesse, 2010. "Barriers to the development of small stock markets: A case study of Swaziland and Mozambique," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1018-1037.
- Raymond K. DZIWORNU & Dadson AWUNYO-VITOR, 2013. "Stock Exchange Performance and Economic Growth in Ghana: Is There A Causal Link?," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(9), pages 1152-1165, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:663-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .