The determinants of military expenditures in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
- Deepak Lal, 1995. "Arms and the Man: The Costs and Benefits of Defense Expenditure," UCLA Economics Working Papers 747, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J. Paul Dunne & Shadwa Zaher, 2014.
"The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 231-245, June.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & J. Paul Dunne & Shadwa Zaher, 2012. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1210, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014. "Coups d’état and defense spending: a counterfactual analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 321-344, December.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014. "Coups d'état and Defense Spending: A Counterfactual Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 366, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Karl Skogstad, 2016. "Defence budgets in the post-Cold War era: a spatial econometrics approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 323-352, June.
- Skogstad, Karl, 2015. "Defence Budgets in the Post-Cold War Era: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," MPRA Paper 61465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lipow, Jonathan & Antinori, Camille M., 1995. "External security threats, defense expenditures, and the economic growth of less-developed countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 579-595, December.
- Indra de Soysa & Eric Neumayer, 2005. "Disarming Fears of Diversity: Ethnic Heterogeneity and State Militarization, 1988–2002," Public Economics 0503008, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 2005.
- de Soysa, Indra & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Disarming fears of diversity : ethnic heterogeneity and state militarization, 1988-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4221, The World Bank.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Philip Keefer, 2014. "Democracy, Democratic Consolidation and Military Spending," Working Papers 848, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- J. Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou & Nikolaos Mylonidis, 2003. "The demand for military spending in the peripheral economies of Europe," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 447-460.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:9:p:1125-1140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed