Spatial distribution of high-rise buildings and its relationship to public transit development in Shanghai
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cervero, Robert & Day, Jennifer, 2008. "Suburbanization and transit-oriented development in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 315-323, September.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Amnon Frenkel, 2007. "Spatial Distribution of High-rise Buildings within Urban Areas: The Case of the Tel-Aviv Metropolitan Region," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(10), pages 1973-1996, September.
- Lucien Benguigui & Daniel Czamanski & Rafael Roth, 2008. "Modeling Cities in 3D: A Cellular Automaton Approach," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 35(3), pages 413-430, June.
- Nasri, Arefeh & Zhang, Lei, 2014. "The analysis of transit-oriented development (TOD) in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-179.
- Lucien Benguigui & Efrat Blumenfeld-Lieberthal & Daniel Czamanski, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Tel Aviv Morphology," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 33(2), pages 269-284, April.
- ChengHe Guan & Peter G Rowe, 2018. "In pursuit of a well-balanced network of cities and towns: A case study of the Changjiang Delta Region in China," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 45(3), pages 548-566, May.
- Dani Broitman & Daniel Czamanski, 2012. "Cities in Competition, Characteristic Time, and Leapfrogging Developers," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 39(6), pages 1105-1118, December.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Chris Redfearn & Ajay Agarwal & Sylvia He, 2012. "Network Accessibility and Employment Centres," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(1), pages 77-95, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jiawen & Su, Pinren & Cao, Jason, 2020. "On the importance of Shenzhen metro transit to land development and threshold effect," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-density development; Transit development; Land use intensity; Spatial proximity; Spatial correlation; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:81:y:2019:i:c:p:371-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.