Urban car policy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Raux & Eric Tabourin, 1991. "Les investissements en transports collectifs dans l'agglomération Lyonnaise : simulation des effets et risques financiers," Working Papers halshs-00911579, HAL.
- Patrick Bonnel & Sophie Demanget & Jean-Luc Rabilloud & Benoît Thome, 1994. "Politiques de déplacements urbains en Europe. Analyse comparative : Espagne, France, Grande Bretagne, Italie, Norvège, Suisse," Working Papers halshs-00846691, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2009. "A review of regulatory instruments to control environmental externalities from the transport sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4867, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Almasri, Radwan & Muneer, Tariq & Cullinane, Kevin, 2011. "The effect of transport on air quality in urban areas of Syria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3605-3611, June.
- Patrick Bonnel & Pascal Pochet, 2002. "Analysis of principal trends of mobility related to location policy, car ownership, supply policy and ageing of population," Post-Print halshs-00088217, HAL.
- Densing, Martin & Turton, Hal & Bäuml, Georg, 2012. "Conditions for the successful deployment of electric vehicles – A global energy system perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-149.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2009. "Regulatory instruments to control environmental externalities from the transport sector," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 41, pages 80-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:2:y:1995:i:2:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.