Modelling the causes and impacts of personal safety perceptions on public transport ridership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loukaitou-Sideris, Anastasia, 1997. "Inner-City Commercial Strips: Evolution, Decay â€“ Retrofit?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7nb762k1, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stradling, Stephen & Carreno, Michael & Rye, Tom & Noble, Allyson, 2007. "Passenger perceptions and the ideal urban bus journey experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 283-292, July.
- Graham Currie & Alexa Delbosc, 2010. "Modelling the social and psychological impacts of transport disadvantage," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 953-966, November.
- Toseland, Ronald W., 1982. "Fear of crime: Who is most vulnerable?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 199-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Khampirat, Buratin & Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Iamtrakul, Pawinee, 2016. "The complex relationship between school policy, service quality, satisfaction, and loyalty for educational tour bus services: A multilevel modeling approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 116-126.
- Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs, 2016. "Measurement modelling of the perceived service quality of a sightseeing bus service: An application of hierarchical confirmatory factor analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-252.
- Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Chatpattananan, Vuttichai & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj, 2016. "Measuring the motivation to ride bicycles for tourism through a comparison of tourist attractions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 153-163.
- Márquez, Luis & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián, 2014. "How are comfort and safety perceived by inland waterway transport passengers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-52.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:106-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Houshmand E. Masoumi & Wolfgang Fastenmeier, 2016. "Perceptions of security in public transport systems of Germany: prospects for future research," Journal of Transportation Security, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 105-116, June.
- Verbich, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2016. "The pursuit of satisfaction: Variation in satisfaction with bus transit service among riders with encumbrances and riders with disabilities using a large-scale survey from London, UK," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 64-71.
- Chowdhury, Subeh & Ceder, Avishai (Avi), 2016. "Users’ willingness to ride an integrated public-transport service: A literature review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 183-195.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal safety; Public transport; Structural equation modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:302-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .