Establishing public policy to protect critical infrastructure: Finding a balance between exposure and cost in Los Angeles County
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Jarvis, 1985. "Approximating the Equilibrium Behavior of Multi-Server Loss Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Osman Alp & Erhan Erkut & Zvi Drezner, 2003. "An Efficient Genetic Algorithm for the p-Median Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 21-42, September.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, C. & Liu, X. & Jiang, YP. & Fan, B. & Song, X., 2016. "A two-stage resource allocation model for lifeline systems quick response with vulnerability analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 855-864.
- Szeto, W.Y. & Farahani, R.Z. & Sumalee, Agachai, 2017. "Link-based multi-class hazmat routing-scheduling problem: A multiple demon approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 337-354.
More about this item
KeywordsSensor location; Homeland security; Critical infrastructure protection; Bi-level programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:109-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.