An exploratory analysis of relationships between socioeconomic, land use, activity participation variables and travel patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Schwanen & Martin Dijst & Frans M Dieleman, 2002. "A microlevel analysis of residential context and travel time," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(8), pages 1487-1507, August.
- Stead, D., 1999. "Relationships between transport emissions and travel patterns in Britain," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 247-258, October.
- E I Pas, 1984. "The Effect of Selected Sociodemographic Characteristics on Daily Travel-Activity Behavior," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(5), pages 571-581, May.
- Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I., 1999. "Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Giuliano, Genevieve, 1995. "The Weakening Transportation-Land Use Connection," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1dn8t3w7, University of California Transportation Center.
- E I Pas, 1984. "The effect of selected sociodemographic characteristics on daily travel-activity behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(5), pages 571-581, May.
- Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall, 2001. "The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 823-845, November.
- Golob, Thomas F. & McNally, Michael G., 1997. "A model of activity participation and travel interactions between household heads," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-194, June.
- Karthik Srinivasan & Sudhakar Athuru, 2005. "Analysis of within-household effects and between-household differences in maintenance activity allocation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 495-521, September.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K., 2000. "A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Koppelman, Frank S., 1993. "A conceptual framework of individual activity program generation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 433-446, November.
- Cervero, Robert & Radisch, Carolyn, 1996. "Travel choices in pedestrian versus automobile oriented neighborhoods," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 127-141, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marquet, Oriol & Miralles-Guasch, Carme, 2014. "Walking short distances. The socioeconomic drivers for the use of proximity in everyday mobility in Barcelona," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 210-222.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1043-:d:101740 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:558-:d:95081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soria-Lara, Julio A. & Aguilera-Benavente, Francisco & Arranz-López, Aldo, 2016. "Integrating land use and transport practice through spatial metrics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 330-345.
More about this item
KeywordsExploratory Multivariate Data Analysis techniques Land use Socioeconomic characteristics Activity participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:347-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .