The effects of removing the Trondheim toll cordon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Jonas & Hultkrantz, Lars & Nerhagen, Lena & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt, 2009. "The Stockholm congestion - charging trial 2006: Overview of effects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 240-250, March.
- Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein, 2008. "Travel demand elasticities and users attitudes: A case study of Norwegian toll projects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf, 2009. "Congestion charges and retail revenues: Results from the Stockholm road pricing trial," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 306-309, March.
- Quddus, Mohammed A. & Bell, Michael G.H. & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille, 2007. "The impact of the congestion charge on the retail business in London: An econometric analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 433-444, September.
- Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2006.
"Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 97-105, March.
- Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin & Proost Stef, 2005. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: an overview," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0506, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- DE PALMA, AndrÃ© & LINDSEY, Robin & PROOST, Stef, 2006. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1880, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahyar Amirgholy & Hojjat Rezaeestakhruie & Hossain Poorzahedy, 2015. "Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, August.
- Elvik, Rune & Ramjerdi, Farideh, 2014. "A comparative analysis of the effects of economic policy instruments in promoting environmentally sustainable transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 89-95.
- Gonzales, Eric J., 2016. "Demand responsive transit systems with time-dependent demand: User equilibrium, system optimum, and management strategyAuthor-Name: Amirgholy, Mahyar," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 92(PB), pages 234-252.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing Congestion tolls Toll cordons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:475-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.