Network effects and total economic impact in transport appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Basso, Leonardo J., 2003. "Transport cost functions, network expansion and economies of scope," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 271-288, July.
- van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios, 2002. "EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 299-311, October.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2003. "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why Not All Delays Are Evil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1194-1215, September.
- Johannes Brocker & d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Methodology for the Assessment of Spatial Economic Impacts of Transport Projects and Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutiérrez, Javier & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2010. "Using accessibility indicators and GIS to assess spatial spillovers of transport infrastructure investment," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 141-152.
- Peter Mackie & Daniel Graham & James Laird, 2011. "The Direct and Wider Impacts of Transport Projects: A Review," Chapters, in: André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 21, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Catalão, Francisco Pinheiro & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira & Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda, 2019. "The determinants of cost deviations and overruns in transport projects, an endogenous models approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 224-238.
- Gutiérrez, Javier & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & López, Elena & Monzón, Andrés, 2011. "Evaluating the European added value of TEN-T projects: a methodological proposal based on spatial spillovers, accessibility and GIS," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 840-850.
- Vickerman, Roger, 2008. "Transit investment and economic development," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-115, January.
- Juan Carlos García-Palomares & Javier Gutiérrez & Juan Carlos Martín & Borja Moya-Gómez, 2018. "An analysis of the Spanish high capacity road network criticality," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 1139-1159, July.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012.
"Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 487-513, August.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," Working Papers 2012-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44464, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 8882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Tillema, Taede & de Jong, Tom & Koopal, Rogier, 2014. "Distributive effects of new highway infrastructure in the Netherlands: the role of network effects and spatial spillovers," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 96-105.
- Concepción Román, 2008. "Competencia intermodal en el corredor Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona ante la introducción del tren de alta velocidad," Economic Reports 11-08, FEDEA.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Hernández, Rubén & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2015. "Container port competitiveness and connectivity: The Canary Islands main ports case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 40-51.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A., 2007. "A tool for prioritizing multinational transport infrastructure investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Yi, Yoojin & Kim, Euijune, 2018. "Spatial economic impact of road and railroad accessibility on manufacturing output: Inter-modal relationship between road and railroad," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 144-153.
- Chikaraishi, Makoto & Jana, Arnab & Bardhan, Ronita & Varghese, Varun & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2017. "A framework to analyze capability and travel in formal and informal urban settings: A case from Mumbai," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 101-110.
- Tsou, Ko-Wan & Cheng, Hao-Teng & Tseng, Fu-Yi, 2015. "Exploring the relationship between multilevel highway networks and local development patterns—a case study of Taiwan," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 160-170.
- Cárcamo-Díaz, Rodrigo, 2007. "Coordination of public expenditure in transport infrastructure: analysis and policy perspectives for Latin America," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 56, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Feuerstein, Lisa & Busacker, Torsten & Xu, Jingjing, 2018. "Factors influencing open access competition in the European long-distance passenger rail transport — A Delphi study," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 300-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:12:y:2005:i:6:p:537-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.