Network effects and total economic impact in transport appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
- van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios, 2002. "EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 299-311, October.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2003. "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why Not All Delays Are Evil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1194-1215, September.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Basso, Leonardo J., 2003. "Transport cost functions, network expansion and economies of scope," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 271-288, July.
- Johannes Brocker & d’Artis Kancs, 2001. "Methodology for the Assessment of Spatial Economic Impacts of Transport Projects and Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Mackie & Daniel Graham & James Laird, 2011. "The Direct and Wider Impacts of Transport Projects: A Review," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012.
"Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 487-513, August.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," Working Papers 2012-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44464, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Infrastructure and regional growth in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 8882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A., 2007. "A tool for prioritizing multinational transport infrastructure investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Cárcamo-Díaz, Rodrigo, 2007. "Coordination of public expenditure in transport infrastructure: analysis and policy perspectives for Latin America," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 56, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Vickerman, Roger, 2008. "Transit investment and economic development," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-115, January.
- Concepción Román, 2008. "Competencia intermodal en el corredor Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona ante la introducción del tren de alta velocidad," Economic Reports 11-08, FEDEA.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Hernández, Rubén & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2015. "Container port competitiveness and connectivity: The Canary Islands main ports case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 40-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:12:y:2005:i:6:p:537-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .