Do market-concentrated airports propagate more delays than less concentrated ones? A case study of selected U.S. airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, Joseph I, 1995. "Congestion Pricing and Capacity of Large Hub Airports: A Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Queues," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 327-370, March.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung, 2005. "Inherent delays and operational reliability of airline schedules," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 273-282.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2002. "Airport Congestion When Carriers Have Market Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1357-1375, December.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2003. "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why Not All Delays Are Evil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1194-1215, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao, Lu & Hansen, Mark & Zhang, Yu & Post, Joseph, 2014. "New York, New York: Two ways of estimating the delay impact of New York airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 245-260.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung & Truong, Tiffany, 2014. "Improving the IATA delay data coding system for enhanced data analytics," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 78-85.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport delay; Delay propagation; Frequency domain analysis; Nonparametric tests; Proximity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:15:y:2009:i:6:p:280-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .