An exact solution approach for vehicle routing and scheduling problems with soft time windows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-22.
- Ponboon, Sattrawut & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2016. "Branch-and-price algorithm for the location-routing problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-19.
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:62-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:165-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holguín-Veras, José & Amaya Leal, Johanna & Seruya, Barbara B., 2017. "Urban freight policymaking: The role of qualitative and quantitative research," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 75-85.
- Tang, Jiafu & Yu, Yang & Li, Jia, 2015. "An exact algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem of pickup and delivery of customers to the airport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 114-132.
- Lau, Kwok Hung, 2013. "Measuring distribution efficiency of a retail network through data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 598-611.
- N. Norouzi & R. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam & M. Ghazanfari & M. Alinaghian & A. Salamatbakhsh, 2012. "A New Multi-objective Competitive Open Vehicle Routing Problem Solved by Particle Swarm Optimization," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 609-633, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9364-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCity logistics Vehicle routing with soft time windows Column generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:6:p:960-977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .