An empirical analysis on the arterial fundamental diagram
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geroliminis, Nikolas & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2008. "Existence of urban-scale macroscopic fundamental diagrams: Some experimental findings," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 759-770, November.
- Kerner, Boris S., 2004. "Three-phase traffic theory and highway capacity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 379-440.
- D. Helbing, 2009. "Derivation of a fundamental diagram for urban traffic flow," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 70(2), pages 229-241, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laval, Jorge A. & Castrillón, Felipe, 2015. "Stochastic approximations for the macroscopic fundamental diagram of urban networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P3), pages 904-916.
- Gayah, Vikash V. & Gao, Xueyu (Shirley) & Nagle, Andrew S., 2014. "On the impacts of locally adaptive signal control on urban network stability and the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 255-268.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:256-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Xiaobo & Wang, Shuaian & Zhang, Jin, 2015. "On the fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: A novel calibration approach for single-regime models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 91-102.
- Zhang, Zhao & Parr, Scott A. & Jiang, Hai & Wolshon, Brian, 2015. "Optimization model for regional evacuation transportation system using macroscopic productivity function," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 616-630.
- Tian, Junfang & Treiber, Martin & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Bin & Zhang, Wenyi, 2015. "Microscopic driving theory with oscillatory congested states: Model and empirical verification," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 138-157.
- Hao, Peng & Ban, Xuegang, 2015. "Long queue estimation for signalized intersections using mobile data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 54-73.
More about this item
KeywordsArterial fundamental diagram (AFD) Traffic signal g/C ratio Queue-Over-Detector (QOD) Signal coordination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:45:y:2011:i:1:p:255-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.