Stackelberg games and multiple equilibrium behaviors on networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1981. "A note of network equilibrium and noncooperative games," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 421-426, December.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning & Meng, Qiang, 2004. "Modeling private highways in networks with entry-exit based toll charges," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 191-213, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1238-:d:141773 is not listed on IDEAS
- (Walker) Wang, Wei & Wang, David Z.W. & Sun, Huijun & Feng, Zengzhe & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Braess Paradox of traffic networks with mixed equilibrium behaviors," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 95-114.
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen, 2013. "A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-84.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9335-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:153:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9945-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Cheng, 2016. "Strategic decentralization in binary choice composite congestion games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 531-542.
- Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2014. "Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-227.
- Andrzej Grzybowski, 2009. "A Note On A Single Vehicle And One Destination Routing Problem And Its Game-Theoretic Models," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 3(1), pages 71-76, December.
- Farokhi, Farhad & Johansson, Karl H., 2015. "A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 123-143.
- Van Gorder, Robert A. & Caputo, Michael R., 2010. "Envelope theorems for locally differentiable open-loop Stackelberg equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1123-1139, June.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2008. "Multiclass multicriteria mixed equilibrium on networks and uniform link tolls for system optimum," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 146-158, August.
- Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2008. "Existence of anonymous link tolls for system optimum on networks with mixed equilibrium behaviors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 99-112, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:41:y:2007:i:8:p:841-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.