The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic for the static multi-vehicle dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 579-594, July.
- Ceder, Avishai & Wilson, Nigel H. M., 1986. "Bus network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 331-344, August.
- Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hao-Lei, 2002. "A scheduling model and a solution algorithm for inter-city bus carriers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 805-825, November.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza, 2002. "Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 309-333, May.
- Brandao, Jose, 2006. "A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 540-555, September.
- Guihaire, Valérie & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2008. "Transit network design and scheduling: A global review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1251-1273, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- Pternea, Moschoula & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2015. "Sustainable urban transit network design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 276-291.
- Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang & Wang, Lei, 2014. "Study on some bus transport networks in China with considering spatial characteristics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transit; Transit networks; Transport planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1153-1165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .