The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic for the static multi-vehicle dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 579-594, July.
- Ceder, Avishai & Wilson, Nigel H. M., 1986. "Bus network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 331-344, August.
- Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hao-Lei, 2002. "A scheduling model and a solution algorithm for inter-city bus carriers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 805-825, November.
- Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza, 2002. "Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 309-333, May.
- Brandao, Jose, 2006. "A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 540-555, September.
- Guihaire, Valérie & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2008. "Transit network design and scheduling: A global review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1251-1273, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- Pternea, Moschoula & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2015. "Sustainable urban transit network design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 276-291.
- Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang & Wang, Lei, 2014. "Study on some bus transport networks in China with considering spatial characteristics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transit; Transit networks; Transport planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1153-1165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.