European tourism policy: Its evolution and structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrett, Geoffrey, 1992. "International cooperation and institutional choice: the European Community's internal market," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 533-560, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jun & Ge, Yuting & Ge, Quansheng & Xi, Jianchao & Li, Xueming, 2016. "Determinants of island tourism development: The example of Dachangshan Island," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 261-271.
- Marko D. Petrović & Aleksandra Vujko & Tamara Gajić & Darko B. Vuković & Milan Radovanović & Jasmina M. Jovanović & Natalia Vuković, 2017. "Tourism as an Approach to Sustainable Rural Development in Post-Socialist Countries: A Comparative Study of Serbia and Slovenia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Kuo-Tsang Huang & Jen Chun Wang, 2015. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Tourism-Based Leisure Farms in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Mitra, Subrata Kumar & Chattopadhyay, Manojit & Jana, R.K., 2019. "Spillover analysis of tourist movements within Europe," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Milena Nedeljković Knežević & Marko D. Petrović & Slađana Nedeljković & Maja Mijatov & Milan M. Radovanović & Mirjana Gajić & Miroslav Škoda, 2019. "Changes in Traditional Activities of Industrial Area toward Sustainable Tourism Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Hjalager, Anne-Mette, 2020. "Land-use conflicts in coastal tourism and the quest for governance innovations," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Carlos J. Pardo Abad & José Fernández Álvarez, 2020. "Landscape as Digital Content and a Smart Tourism Resource in the Mining Area of Cartagena-La Unión (Spain)," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-21, April.
- Anestis Fotiadis & Guych Nuryyev & Jennet Achyldurdyyeva & Anastasia Spyridou, 2019. "The Impact of EU Sponsorship, Size, and Geographic Characteristics on Rural Tourism Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-15, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Governance; Sustainable development; Internal market; Lisbon treaty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:230-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.