Structural change in Finnish manufacturing: The theory of the aggregation of production functions and an empirical analysis with a plant-level panel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2007. "Specificity and the Macroeconomics of Restructuring," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262033623, January.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1969. "The Existence of Aggregate Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 553-577, October.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1969. "Approximate Aggregation and the Leontief Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 457-469, July.
- F. M. Fisher, 1968. "Embodied Technology and the Existence of Labour and Output Aggregates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 391-412.
- Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2004. "Beta Regression for Modelling Rates and Proportions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 799-815.
- Paolino, Philip, 2001. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Models with Beta-Distributed Dependent Variables," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 325-346, January.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Firm Lifecycles and External Restructuring," Discussion Papers 1253, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jens J. Krüger, 2008. "Productivity And Structural Change: A Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 330-363, April.
- F. M. Fisher, 1968. "Embodied Technology and the Aggregation of Fixed and Movable Capital Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 417-428.
- Charles I. Jones, 2005.
"The Shape of Production Functions and the Direction of Technical Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 517-549.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004. "The Shape of Production Function and the Direction of Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 10457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996.
"On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 805-852.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1994. "On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 4768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert M. Solow, 1967. "Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Production," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 25-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Felipe & Franklin M. Fisher, 2003. "Aggregation in Production Functions: What Applied Economists should Know," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 208-262, May.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia, 2016. "Analysis of the importance of structural change in non-energy intensive industry for prospective modelling: The French case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 114-124.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological change Structural change Aggregation theory Production function Beta regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:116-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.