Local M-estimator for nonparametric time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1997. "Additive Nonlinear ARX Time Series and Projection Estimates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 214-252, April.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation equations for time series data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 379-390, May.
- Collomb, Gérard & Härdle, Wolfgang, 1986. "Strong uniform convergence rates in robust nonparametric time series analysis and prediction: Kernel regression estimation from dependent observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-89, October.
- Cunningham, J. K. & Eubank, R. L. & Hsing, T., 1991. "M-type smoothing splines with auxiliary scale estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation and Identification of Nonlinear ARCH Time Series Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality: Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 258-289, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wyi:journl:002112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:128-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia Chen & Li-Xin Zhang, 2010. "Local linear M-estimation for spatial processes in fixed-design models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 319-340, May.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2011.
"Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(1), pages 46-62, March.
- Cheng, Yebin & De Gooijer, Jan & Zerom, Dawit, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," MPRA Paper 14388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shangyu Xie & Yong Zhou & Alan T. K. Wan, 2014. "A Varying-Coefficient Expectile Model for Estimating Value at Risk," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 576-592, October.
- Chen, Jia, 2008. "Asymptotics of kernel density estimators on weakly associated random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3230-3237, December.
- Zhengyan Lin & Degui Li & Jiti Gao, 2009. "Local Linear M-estimation in non-parametric spatial regression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 286-314, May.
- Chen, Jia & Li, Degui & Zhang, Lixin, 2010. "Robust estimation in a nonlinear cointegration model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 706-717, March.
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Some Recent Develop- ments on Nonparametric Econometrics," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Battaglia, Francesco, 2005. "Outliers in functional autoregressive time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 323-332, May.
- Gheriballah, Abdelkader & Laksaci, Ali & Sekkal, Soumeya, 2013. "Nonparametric M-regression for functional ergodic data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 902-908.
- Xiangdong Long & Liangjun Su & Aman Ullah, 2011.
"Estimation and Forecasting of Dynamic Conditional Covariance: A Semiparametric Multivariate Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 109-125, January.
- Long, Xiangdong & Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2011. "Estimation and Forecasting of Dynamic Conditional Covariance: A Semiparametric Multivariate Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 109-125.
- Wang, Yunyan & Zhang, Lixin & Tang, Mingtian, 2012. "Local M-estimation for jump-diffusion processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1273-1284.
More about this item
Keywords[alpha]-Mixing Asymptotic properties Local smoothers Outlier Robustness Variable bandwidth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:65:y:2003:i:4:p:433-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.