Asymptotics of M-estimators in non-linear regression with long memory designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 1994. "The long memory of the forward premium," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 565-571, October.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Koul, Hira L. & Surgailis, Donatas, 1996. "Asymptotic normality of regression estimators with long memory errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 317-335, September.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Koul, Hira L., 1992. "M-estimators in linear models with long range dependent errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-164, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beran, Jan & Weiershäuser, Arno, 2011. "On spline regression under Gaussian subordination with long memory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 315-335, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLeast absolute deviation estimators Root mean squared error Forward premiums;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:61:y:2003:i:3:p:237-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .