Conditional Lp-quantiles and their application to the testing of symmetry in non-parametric regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Antoch, J. & Janssen, P., 1989. "Nonparametric regression M-quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 355-362, September.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L, 1987. "Asymmetric Least Squares Estimation and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 819-847, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Stupfler, Gilles, 2017. "Extreme M-quantiles as risk measures: From L1 to Lp optimization," TSE Working Papers 17-841, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:eee:stapro:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:77-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bellini, Fabio & Klar, Bernhard & Müller, Alfred & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2014. "Generalized quantiles as risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-48.
- Bellini, Fabio, 2012. "Isotonicity properties of generalized quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 2017-2024.
- Bellini, Fabio & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2012. "Haezendonck–Goovaerts risk measures and Orlicz quantiles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 107-114.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression quantile Conditional Lp-quantile Non-parametric regression Testing of symmetry Asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:29:y:1996:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.