Isotonicity properties of generalized quantiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zehua, 1996. "Conditional Lp-quantiles and their application to the testing of symmetry in non-parametric regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 107-115, August.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 157-180.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Koenker, Roger, 1992. "When Are Expectiles Percentiles?," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 423-424, September.
- Jones, M. C., 1994. "Expectiles and M-quantiles are quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 149-153, May.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L, 1987. "Asymmetric Least Squares Estimation and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 819-847, July.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Bellini, Fabio & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2012. "Haezendonck–Goovaerts risk measures and Orlicz quantiles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 107-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgars Jakobsons & Steven Vanduffel, 2015. "Dependence Uncertainty Bounds for the Expectile of a Portfolio," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-25, December.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:77-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:185-195 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExpectiles; Generalized quantiles; Stochastic orders; Isotonicity; Submodularity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:11:p:2017-2024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.