Extremal behavior of the autoregressive process with ARCH(1) errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- de Haan, Laurens & Resnick, Sidney I. & Rootzén, Holger & de Vries, Casper G., 1989. "Extremal behaviour of solutions to a stochastic difference equation with applications to arch processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 213-224, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Withers & Saralees Nadarajah, 2011. "The distribution of the maximum of a first order autoregressive process: the continuous case," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 247-266, September.
- Min Chen & Dong Li & Shiqing Ling, 2014. "Non-Stationarity And Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation On A Double Autoregressive Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 189-202, May.
- F. Laurini & J. A. Tawn, 2006. "The extremal index for GARCH(1,1) processes with t-distributed innovations," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-SE01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Collamore, Jeffrey F. & Vidyashankar, Anand N., 2013. "Tail estimates for stochastic fixed point equations via nonlinear renewal theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(9), pages 3378-3429.
- Nielsen, Heino Bohn & Rahbek, Anders, 2014. "Unit root vector autoregression with volatility induced stationarity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 144-167.
- Cline, Daren B.H., 2007. "Regular variation of order 1 nonlinear AR-ARCH models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 840-861, July.
- Klüppelberg, Claudia & Pergamenchtchikov, Serguei, 2007. "Extremal behaviour of models with multivariate random recurrence representation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(4), pages 432-456, April.
More about this item
KeywordsARCH model Autoregressive process Compound Poisson process Coupling Extremal behavior Extremal index Frechet distribution Heavy tail Heteroscedastic homogeneous Markov process Recurrent Harris chain Separating sequence Strong mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:85:y:2000:i:2:p:189-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .