Dynamic programming principle for stochastic recursive optimal control problem driven by a G-Brownian motion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2013.
"Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(7), pages 1740-1786.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2012. "Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-29, CIRANO.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2013. "Ambiguous volatility and asset pricing in continuous time," Papers 1301.4614, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Marcel Nutz, 2012. "Stochastic target games with controlled loss," Papers 1206.6325, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002.
"Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000. "Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time," RCER Working Papers 474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Epstein, Larry G. & Ji, Shaolin, 2014.
"Ambiguous volatility, possibility and utility in continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 269-282.
- Larry Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2011. "Ambiguous Volatility, Possibility and Utility in Continuous Time," Papers 1103.1652, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Hu, Mingshang & Ji, Shaolin & Peng, Shige & Song, Yongsheng, 2014. "Backward stochastic differential equations driven by G-Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 759-784.
- Revaz Tevzadze & Teimuraz Toronjadze & Tamaz Uzunashvili, 2013. "Robust utility maximization for a diffusion market model with misspecified coefficients," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 535-563, July.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Duffie, Darrel & Lions, Pierre-Louis, 1992. "PDE solutions of stochastic differential utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 577-606.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Stochastic Differential Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 353-394, March.
- Peng, Shige, 2008. "Multi-dimensional G-Brownian motion and related stochastic calculus under G-expectation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(12), pages 2223-2253, December.
- Hu, Mingshang & Ji, Shaolin & Peng, Shige & Song, Yongsheng, 2014. "Comparison theorem, Feynman–Kac formula and Girsanov transformation for BSDEs driven by G-Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 1170-1195.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Asset Pricing with Stochastic Differential Utility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 411-436.
More about this item
KeywordsG-expectation; Backward stochastic differential equations; Stochastic recursive optimal control; Robust control; Dynamic programming principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:1:p:107-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.