Central limit theorems for realized volatility under hitting times of an irregular grid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnebrock, Silja & Podolskij, Mark, 2008.
"A note on the central limit theorem for bipower variation of general functions,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 1056-1070, June.
- Silja Kinnebrock & Mark Podolskij, 2007. "A Note on the Central Limit Theorem for Bipower Variation of General Functions," OFRC Working Papers Series 2007fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2010. "Central limit theorem for the realized volatility based on tick time sampling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 209-233, April.
- Fukasawa, Masaaki, 2010. "Realized volatility with stochastic sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 829-852, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potiron, Yoann & Mykland, Per A., 2017.
"Estimation of integrated quadratic covariation with endogenous sampling times,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 20-41.
- Yoann Potiron & Per Mykland, 2015. "Estimation of integrated quadratic covariation with endogenous sampling times," Papers 1507.01033, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Li, Yingying & Zhang, Zhiyuan & Zheng, Xinghua, 2013. "Volatility inference in the presence of both endogenous time and microstructure noise," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2696-2727.
- Markus Bibinger & Mathias Vetter, 2013. "Estimating the quadratic covariation of an asynchronously observed semimartingale with jumps," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jacod, Jean & Mykland, Per A., 2015. "Microstructure noise in the continuous case: Approximate efficiency of the adaptive pre-averaging method," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(8), pages 2910-2936.
- Bibinger, Markus & Winkelmann, Lars, 2015. "Econometrics of co-jumps in high-frequency data with noise," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 361-378.
- Reiß, Markus & Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George, 2015. "Nonparametric test for a constant beta between Itô semi-martingales based on high-frequency data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(8), pages 2955-2988.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem; Hitting times; Irregular grid; Semi-martingales; Stable convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:12:p:3901-3920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.