Neighborhood characteristics and depressive symptoms of older people: Local spatial analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically weighted regression: a natural evolution of the expansion method for spatial data analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically Weighted Regression: A Natural Evolution of the Expansion Method for Spatial Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- Curry, Aaron & Latkin, Carl & Davey-Rothwell, Melissa, 2008. "Pathways to depression: The impact of neighborhood violent crime on inner-city residents in Baltimore, Maryland, USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 23-30, July.
- Giggs, John A., 1986. "Mental disorders and ecological structure in Nottingham," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 945-961, January.
- Carol S. Aneshensel & Richard G. Wight & Dana Miller-Martinez & Amanda L. Botticello & Arun S. Karlamangla & Teresa E. Seeman, 2007. "Urban Neighborhoods and Depressive Symptoms Among Older Adults," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(1), pages 52-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Won, Jaewoong & Lee, Chanam & Forjuoh, Samuel N. & Ory, Marcia G., 2016. "Neighborhood safety factors associated with older adults' health-related outcomes: A systematic literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 177-186.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Jersey; United States; Older people; Depressive symptoms; Clustering; Area contextual factors; Spatial variation; Geographically weighted regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:12:p:2307-2316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .