Mortality differences between the foreign-born and locally-born population in France (2004–2007)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:392-399_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viruell-Fuentes, Edna A., 2007. "Beyond acculturation: Immigration, discrimination, and health research among Mexicans in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1524-1535, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:10:1543-1548_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Kennedy & James Ted McDonald & Nicholas Biddle, 2006. "The Healthy Immigrant Effect and Immigrant Selection: Evidence from Four Countries," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 164, McMaster University.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_505_0699 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_405_0635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cris Beauchemin & Christelle Hamel & Maud Lesné & Patrick Simon & l'équipe TeO, 2010. "Discrimination: a question of visible minorities," Population and Societies 466, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Florence Jusot & Jérôme Silva & Paul Dourgnon & Catherine Sermet, 2008. "Etat de santé des populations immigrées en France," Working Papers DT14, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_803_0415 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astri Syse & Bjorn H. Strand & Oyvind Naess & Ólöf Anna Steingrímsdóttir & Bernadette N. Kumar, 2016. "Differences in all-cause mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(22), pages 615-656, March.
- Wallace, Matthew & Kulu, Hill, 2015. "Mortality among immigrants in England and Wales by major causes of death, 1971–2012: A longitudinal analysis of register-based data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsMortality differential; France; Country of birth; Cause of death; Healthy migrant effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:74:y:2012:i:8:p:1213-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .