Mortality differences between the foreign-born and locally-born population in France (2004–2007)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:392-399_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_505_0699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viruell-Fuentes, Edna A., 2007. "Beyond acculturation: Immigration, discrimination, and health research among Mexicans in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1524-1535, October.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_405_0635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cris Beauchemin & Christelle Hamel & Maud Lesné & Patrick Simon & l'équipe TeO, 2010. "Discrimination: a question of visible minorities," Population and Societies 466, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Florence Jusot & Jérôme Silva & Paul Dourgnon & Catherine Sermet, 2008. "Etat de santé des populations immigrées en France," Working Papers DT14, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:10:1543-1548_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_803_0415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Kennedy & James Ted McDonald & Nicholas Biddle, 2006. "The Healthy Immigrant Effect and Immigrant Selection: Evidence from Four Countries," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 164, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astri Syse & Bjorn H. Strand & Oyvind Naess & Ólöf Anna Steingrímsdóttir & Bernadette N. Kumar, 2016. "Differences in all-cause mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(22), pages 615-656, March.
- Wallace, Matthew & Kulu, Hill, 2015. "Mortality among immigrants in England and Wales by major causes of death, 1971–2012: A longitudinal analysis of register-based data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsMortality differential; France; Country of birth; Cause of death; Healthy migrant effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:74:y:2012:i:8:p:1213-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .