Etat de santé des populations immigrées en France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boulogne, Roxane & Jougla, Eric & Breem, Yves & Kunst, Anton E. & Rey, Grégoire, 2012. "Mortality differences between the foreign-born and locally-born population in France (2004–2007)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(8), pages 1213-1223.
More about this item
Keywordssanté; nationalité; immigrés; situation économique;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-07-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.