Report NEP-MIG-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Social Protection and Migration in China: What Can Protect Migrants from Economic Uncertainty?," IZA Discussion Papers 3594, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2008. "Remittances and the household’s expenditures on health," MPRA Paper 9572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- William R. Kerr, 2008. "The Agglomeration of US Ethnic Inventors," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-003, Harvard Business School.
- Hou, Feng, 2008. "Immigrants Working with Co-ethnics: Who Are They and How Do They Fare Economically?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008310e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2008. "Neighbors And Co-Workers: The Importance Of Residential Labor Market Networks," NBER Working Papers 14201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2008. "Ethnicity, Assimilation and Harassment in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3591, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2008. "Citizenship in the United States: The Roles of Immigrant Characteristics and Country of Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 3596, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Scale, Diversity, and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," NBER Working Papers 14188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Venturini & Riccardo Faini, 2008. "Development and Migration: Lessons from Southern Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp10_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternï¿½, 2008. "Output growth volatility and remittances," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 673, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Caponi, Vincenzo, 2008. "Centralized Wage Determination and Regional Unemployment Differences: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florence Jusot & Jérôme Silva & Paul Dourgnon & Catherine Sermet, 2008. "Etat de santé des populations immigrées en France," Working Papers DT14, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.