Internal displacement and health among the Palestinian minority in Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ola Olsson, 0.
"After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(3), pages 386-411.
- Olsson, Ola, 2010. "After Janjaweed? Socioeconomic Impacts of the Conflict in Darfur," Working Papers in Economics 429, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Panter-Brick, Catherine, 2010. "Conflict, violence, and health: Setting a new interdisciplinary agenda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-6, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:9:1491-1498_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baron-Epel, Orna & Kaplan, Giora & Haviv-Messika, Amalia & Tarabeia, Jalal & Green, Manfred S. & Nitzan Kaluski, Dorit, 2005. "Self-reported health as a cultural health determinant in Arab and Jewish Israelis: MABAT--National Health and Nutrition Survey 1999-2001," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 1256-1266, September.
- Miller, Kenneth E. & Rasmussen, Andrew, 2010. "War exposure, daily stressors, and mental health in conflict and post-conflict settings: Bridging the divide between trauma-focused and psychosocial frameworks," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Lindström, Martin & Merlo, Juan & Östergren, Per-Olof, 2002. "Individual and neighbourhood determinants of social participation and social capital: a multilevel analysis of the city of Malmö, Sweden," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 1779-1791, June.
- McDonough, Peggy & Walters, Vivienne, 2001. "Gender and health: reassessing patterns and explanations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 547-559, February.
- Read, Jen'nan Ghazal & Amick, Benjamin & Donato, Katharine M., 2005. "Arab immigrants: a new case for ethnicity and health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 77-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:geronb:v:72:y:2017:i:1:p:140-150. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohatt, Nathaniel Vincent & Thompson, Azure B. & Thai, Nghi D. & Tebes, Jacob Kraemer, 2014. "Historical trauma as public narrative: A conceptual review of how history impacts present-day health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 128-136.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal displacement; Palestinians; Israel; Political violence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:74:y:2012:i:8:p:1163-1171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.