Men's constructions of smoking in the context of women's tobacco reduction during pregnancy and postpartum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackburn, Clare & Bonas, Sheila & Spencer, Nick & Dolan, Alan & Coe, Christine & Moy, Robert, 2005. "Smoking behaviour change among fathers of new infants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 517-526, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1489-1491_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wakefield, Melanie & Reid, Yolande & Roberts, Lyn & Mullins, Robyn & Gillies, Pamela, 1998. "Smoking and smoking cessation among men whose partners are pregnant: a qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 657-664, September.
- Courtenay, Will H., 2000. "Constructions of masculinity and their influence on men's well-being: a theory of gender and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 1385-1401, May.
- Steinberg, Susanne & Kruckman, Laurence & Steinberg, Stephanie, 2000. "Reinventing fatherhood in Japan and Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 1257-1272, May.
- Crossley, Michele L., 2002. "'Could you please pass one of those health leaflets along?': exploring health, morality and resistance through focus groups," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1471-1483, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:5:541-544_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thirlway, Frances, 2016. "Everyday tactics in local moral worlds: E-cigarette practices in a working-class area of the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 106-113.
- Yang, Tingzhong & Barnett, Ross & Jiang, Shuhan & Yu, Lingwei & Xian, Hong & Ying, Jun & Zheng, Weijun, 2016. "Gender balance and its impact on male and female smoking rates in Chinese cities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 9-17.
More about this item
KeywordsFathers Masculinity Smoking Pregnancy Infants Tobacco reduction Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:62:y:2006:i:12:p:3096-3108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.