Governance in gridlock in the Russian health system; the case of Sverdlovsk oblast
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yuanli & Rao, Keqin & Fei, John, 1998. "Economic transition and health transition: comparing China and Russia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 103-122, May.
- Field, Mark G., 1995. "The health crisis in the former Soviet Union: A report from the 'post-war' zone," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(11), pages 1469-1478, December.
- Curtis, Sarah & Petukhova, Natasha & Taket, Ann, 1995. "Health care reforms in Russia: The example of St Petersburg," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 755-765, March.
- Sheiman, Igor, 1994. "Forming the system of health insurance in the Russian Federation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1425-1432, November.
- Sheiman, Igor, 1991. "Health care reform in the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-54, September.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Paniccia, Renato (ed.), 2000. "The Mortality Crisis in Transitional Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297413.
- Pauly, Mark V & Redisch, Michael, 1973. "The Not-For-Profit Hospital as a Physicians' Cooperative," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 87-99, March.
- McKeehan, I. V., 2000. "A multilevel city health profile of Moscow," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1295-1312, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordeev, Vladimir S. & Pavlova, Milena & Groot, Wim, 2011. "Two decades of reforms. Appraisal of the financial reforms in the Russian public healthcare sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 270-277.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralisation Governance Gridlock Health insurance Hospital management Russia Soviet Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:60:y:2005:i:10:p:2359-2369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.