A direct method for estimating the compensating income variation for severe headache and migraine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Brink & Bernard Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Robert Rosenman & Vasileios Zikos, 2013. "Does Personality Affect how People Perceive their Health?," Working Papers 2013-13, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Mendolia, Silvia & McNamee, Paul & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2018. "The Transmission of Mental Health within Households: Does One Partner's Mental Health Influence the Other Partner's Life Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 11431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2006.
"The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wim Groot & Henriette Maassen van den Brink & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 1889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holford, Angus & Pudney, Stephen, 2014.
"Survey design and the determinants of subjective wellbeing: an experimental analysis,"
Understanding Society Working Paper Series
2014-06, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J. & Pudney, Stephen, 2015. "Survey Design and the Determinants of Subjective Wellbeing: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brad R. Humphreys & Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead, 2017. "Validity and Reliability of Contingent Valuation and Life Satisfaction Measures of Welfare: An Application to the Value of National Olympic Success," Working Papers 17-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Howley, Peter, 2017. "Less money or better health? Evaluating individual’s willingness to make trade-offs using life satisfaction data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 53-65.
- Hancock, Ruth & Morciano, Marcello & Pudney, Stephen, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of a compensating variation: the cost of disability," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Howley, P., 2016. "Valuing the benefits from health care interventions using life satisfaction data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- McNamee, Paul & Mendolia, Silvia, 2014. "The effect of chronic pain on life satisfaction: Evidence from Australian data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 65-73.
More about this item
KeywordsMigraine Life satisfaction Willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:58:y:2004:i:2:p:305-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .