Chronic physical illness, psychiatric disorder and disability in the workplace
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2016.
"Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 742-767, December.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2011. "Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Munir, F. & Leka, S. & Griffiths, A., 2005. "Dealing with self-management of chronic illness at work: predictors for self-disclosure," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1397-1407, March.
- Katherine J.C. Sang & James Richards & Abigail Marks, 2016. "Gender and Disability in Male-Dominated Occupations: A Social Relational Model," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(6), pages 566-581, November.
- Heflin, Colleen M. & Siefert, Kristine & Williams, David R., 2005. "Food insufficiency and women's mental health: Findings from a 3-year panel of welfare recipients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1971-1982, November.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Alegria, Margarita & Takeuchi, David, 2011.
"Psychiatric disorders and labor market outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey-Replication,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 858-868.
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & David Takeuchi, 2008. "Psychiatric Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey - Replication," NBER Working Papers 14404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMental illness Disability Productivity Work;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.