Increase in frailty of older workers and retirees predicted by negative psychosocial working conditions on the job
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:3:307-312_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Rucker C. & Schoeni, Robert F. & Rogowski, Jeannette A., 2012. "Health disparities in mid-to-late life: The role of earlier life family and neighborhood socioeconomic conditions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 625-636.
- Väänänen, Ari & Toppinen-Tanner, Salla & Kalimo, Raija & Mutanen, Pertti & Vahtera, Jussi & Peiró, José M., 2003. "Job characteristics, physical and psychological symptoms, and social support as antecedents of sickness absence among men and women in the private industrial sector," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 807-824, September.
- Morten Wahrendorf & Grace Sembajwe & Marie Zins & Lisa Berkman & Marcel Goldberg & Johannes Siegrist, 2012. "Long-term Effects of Psychosocial Work Stress in Midlife on Health Functioning After Labor Market Exit--Results From the GAZEL Study," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 67(4), pages 471-480.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:1:68-74_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Karsten Hank & Hendrik JÃ¼rges & Mathis SchrÃ¶der, 2008. "Longitudinal Data Collection in Continental Europe: Experiences from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in (SHARE)," MEA discussion paper series 08162, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- van Vegchel, Natasja & de Jonge, Jan & Bosma, Hans & Schaufeli, Wilmar, 2005. "Reviewing the effort-reward imbalance model: drawing up the balance of 45 empirical studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 1117-1131, March.
- Siegrist, Johannes & Starke, Dagmar & Chandola, Tarani & Godin, Isabelle & Marmot, Michael & Niedhammer, Isabelle & Peter, Richard, 2004. "The measurement of effort-reward imbalance at work: European comparisons," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1483-1499, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:778-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; SHARE; Working conditions; Aging; Frailty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:124:y:2015:i:c:p:275-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.