Clubs as status symbol: would you belong to a club that accepts you as a member?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B, 1987. " James M. Buchanan's Contributions to Economics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 5-15.
- Hackner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 1996.
"Vanity and Congestion: A Study of Reciprocal Externalities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(249), pages 97-111, February.
- Häckner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 1992. "Vanity and Congestion: A Study of Reciprocal Externalities," Working Paper Series 354, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cowan, R. & Cowan, W. & Swann, P., 1996.
"A Model of Demand with Interactions Among Consumers,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9609, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Cowan, William & Swann, Peter, 1997. "A model of demand with interactions among consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 711-732, October.
- Frank, Robert H, 1985. "The Demand for Unobservable and Other Nonpositional Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 101-16, March.
- Congleton, Roger D., 1989. "Efficient status seeking: Externalities, and the evolution of status games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 175-190, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:36:y:2002:i:2:p:93-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.