Simulating urban population density with a gravity-based model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- Ladd, Helen F. & Wheaton, William, 1991. "Causes and consequences of the changing urban form : Introduction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 157-162, July.
- Boarnet Marlon G., 1994. "The Monocentric Model and Employment Location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 79-97, July.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "A New Set of Spatial-Interaction Models: The Theory of Competing Destinationsâ€," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(1), pages 15-36, January.
- McDonald, John F., 1989. "Econometric studies of urban population density: A survey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-385, November.
- Steinnes, Donald N., 1977. "Causality and intraurban location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 69-79, January.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1986. "Urban agglomeration economies in a Linear City," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 421-436, August.
- McDonald, John F., 1981. "Capital-land substitution in urban housing: A survey of empirical estimates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 190-211, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Yafen & Xie, Hualin, 2019. "Exploring the spatiotemporal changes of ecological carrying capacity for regional sustainable development based on GIS: A case study of Nanchang City," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Sumei Zhang & Jean‐Michel Guldmann, 2010. "Accessibility, Diversity, Environmental Quality and the Dynamics of Intra‐Urban Population and Employment Location," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 85-114, March.
- Moises Lenyn Obaco Alvarez & Vicente Royuela & Xavier VÃtores, 2016. "Computing functional urban areas using a hierarchical travel time approach," ERSA conference papers ersa16p238, European Regional Science Association.
- Han Yue & Xinyan Zhu, 2019. "Exploring the Relationship between Urban Vitality and Street Centrality Based on Social Network Review Data in Wuhan, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Wang, Fahui & Antipova, Anzhelika & Porta, Sergio, 2011. "Street centrality and land use intensity in Baton Rouge, Louisiana," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-293.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:245-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.